The Daily Illini police blotter for Dec. 11

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft of labor or services was reported on the 2000 block of North Mattis Avenue around noon Sunday. According to the report, a cab driver said the offender left his ride without paying.

Battery and domestic battery were reported on the 300 block of East Green Street around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an argument between roommates escalated into a fight.

Harassment by electronic communication was reported on the 00 block of Convenience Center Road around 6:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s cell phone was hacked, and photos were being taken without her permission.

Nothing to report.

Arson was reported on the 1700 block of Florida Avenue around 9 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, an unknown offender attempted to set fire to numerous paper signs in an apartment building laundry.

Criminal damage to property was reported on 500 block of West High Street around 1 a.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s front door by kicking it. The offender fled when the male victim yelled at the offender.

Theft was reported on the 1000 block of East Delaware Avenue around 10:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender took the victim’s unsecured vehicle from the driveway of their residence.