The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 12

By The Daily Illini staff report

Trespassing was reported at The Original Pancake House, 1909 W. Springfield Ave., at 10:30 a.m., Monday. According to the report, the suspect was previously banned from the location, yet the suspect returned to The Original Pancake House. The suspect was issued a notice to appear for trespassing.

Theft was reported at Circle K, 2315 W. Springfield Ave., around 1 p.m., Monday. According to the report, the suspect was under-ringing items at the store. The suspect was arrested and transferred to Champaign County Jail.

Burglary was reported on the 400 block of Edgebrook Drive, around 2 p.m., Monday. According to the report, an unknown suspect burglarized a residence on Jan. 10.

Theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center, 201 E. Peabody Dr., between 10:30 p.m. and 11 p.m., Wednesday. According to the report, a coat with items in its pockets was left unattended near a basketball court. The coat and items, estimated to value $290, were stolen.

Theft was reported at Wiley Elementary School, 1602 S. Anderson St., around 10:30 a.m., Monday. According to the report, a tablet device was stolen from the location.

Armed robbery was reported on the 1200 block of Brookstone Court, around 11 a.m., Monday. According to the report, the offender displayed his handgun to take cash from the victim. As the victim drove away in her vehicle, the offender shot several bullets toward the vehicle.

Theft was reported at Capstone Quarters, 1901 N. Lincoln Ave., around 9:30 p.m., Monday. According to the report, the offender stole two packages that were supposed to be delivered to the victim. The offender is unknown. The theft originally occurred Feb. 1.