The Daily Illini police blotter for March 18

Burglary was reported on the 1300 block of Lincolnshire Drive around 4 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, multiple items were stolen from a vehicle and a stolen credit card was immediately used after the incident occurred. 

Burglary was reported on the 1800 block of West Windsor Road around 3 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, credit cards were stolen from a vehicle. The credit cards were used at multiple Walgreen’s locations. 

Theft was reported at Kohl’s, 109 Convenience Center Road, around 2 p.m. on March 10. According to the report, the offender began to conceal items in a brown bag. The loss prevention team confronted the offender, but the offender refused to stop. 

Theft was reported at Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., around 9 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the victim reported his or her jacket had been stolen after being left unattended in Pine Lounge. The jacket was valued at $15.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1900 block of Michigan Avenue around 9 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim reported at sometime during the night, a large rock was thrown at her vehicle and cracked the windshield. 

An arrest was made on the charges of trespassing at Courtesy Motel, 403 N. Vine St., around 1 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the suspect refused motel staff and police orders to leave the motel. 

Aggravated battery was reported at OSF Heart of Mary Medical Center, 1400 W. Park St., around 1 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, a nurse was hit by a patient while trying to help the patient off the ground. The patient then punched a hand sanitizer dispenser off the wall.