The Daily Illini police blotter for April 23

Robbery and aggravated battery were reported on the 1200 block of North Market Street around 12:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim was knocked unconscious in a parking lot. A cell phone and currency were reported stolen.

Credit card fraud was reported on the 700 block of Newton Drive around 9:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender used the victim’s information to buy food.

Trespassing was reported on the 1200 block of Hedge Road around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s residence was broken into, but nothing was taken. Two doors were reported damaged.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1000 block of College Court, between 2 a.m. Sunday and 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender slashed a tire on the victim’s vehicle while the vehicle was parked at a meter.

Deceptive practices was reported around 6 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim was contacted by a potential buyer after listing a table for sale on a classified website. The offender instructed the victim to buy $100 in gift cards and transfer the information over email so the offender could pay movers to pick up the table. The offender then promised to pay the victim back but never did.

Theft was reported on the 1000 block of Berkeley Avenue around 11 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender took a pair of the victim’s shoes and refused to return them. Both the victim and offender claim to have paid for the shoes.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1100 block of Fairview Avenue around 1 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the window of the victim’s home while the victim was absent from the property.

Theft was reported on the 300 block of South Busey Avenue. According to the report, the victim claimed an unknown offender stole tool bags containing multiple power and hand tools.