The Daily Illini police blotter for April 30

An arrest was made on the delivery of controlled substances on the 1100 block of North Sixth Street around 3 p.m. on April 18. According to the report, two controlled purchases were conducted, which resulted in drafting and serving three search warrants.

Reckless driving was reported on the corner of West Tremont Street and North McKinley Avenue, around 7 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender fled in his vehicle from an attempted traffic stop.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1000 block of North Fifth Street, around 7 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered a vacant house.

An arrest was made on the charges of battery on the 1400 block of West Gregory Drive, around noon Tuesday. According to the report, the suspect struck her relative.

Theft was reported on the 1000 block of West Main Street, around 11 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim had his bike stolen by an unknown offender.

An arrest was made on the charges of aggravated battery on the corner of Hunter Street and Austin Drive, around 9 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the suspect and the victim engaged in a physical altercation in the middle of a roadway. The victim sustained some minor injuries but declined medical attention.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 500 block of Fairlawn Drive, around 9 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, a window on the victim’s vehicle was damaged by an unknown offender.