The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 24

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported in the 200 block of South Fourth Street around 3 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s bike was stolen from a bike rack.

Residential burglary was reported in the 600 block of Chalmers Street around 8:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim left her apartment unlocked and an offender entered and took her purse.

Theft was reported in the 100 block of North First Street around 11 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender stole the victim’s bike, which was locked to a street sign.

Theft was reported at the Electrical and Computer Engineering Building, 306 N. Wright St., sometime between Saturday and Monday. According to the report, the victim’s bike was stolen after being locked to a rack. The bike has an estimated value of $100.

Theft was reported at the Armory, 505 E. Armory Ave., on Oct. 15. According to the report, the victim’s computer, with an estimated value of $499, was stolen after being left unattended in a classroom for about 30 minutes.

An arrest was made on the charges of theft at Circle K, 809 W. Green St., around 7 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the suspect was an employee of the Circle K and was found to be concealing items, such as food and cigarettes, while at work.

An arrest was made on the charges of driving under revoked license, residential burglary and theft of a motor vehicle in the 2500 block of Fieldcrest Drive around 8 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the suspect stole two cars and used them in a series of burglaries of motor vehicles and garages. However, the suspect’s driver’s license was also revoked during the time of the burglaries. The suspect was also in possession of cannabis upon arrest.