JoJo Siwa to perform at State Farm Center in April

Photo Courtesy of Jojo Siwa

A screenshot of Jojo Siwa smiling in one of her YouTube videos. Jojo is set to perform at the State Farm Center in April.

By Samantha Boyle, News Editor

Nickelodeon and YouTube star JoJo Siwa will perform at State Farm Center on April 19 for Nickelodeon’s “JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour.”

General public sale for tickets begins on Nov. 22 at noon. Interested attendees have the option of an exclusive VIP package, which will include a certain selection of tickets, meet-and-greet passes and autographed merchandise.

For every ticket sold, $1 will be donated to Dancers Against Cancer, a foundation that works to provide financial support for any dancers and their family members who are impacted by cancer, according to a press release.

With over 10.4 million subscribers on YouTube and over 8.9 million Instagram followers, Siwa will play 148 total shows, including one at Madison Square Garden. Siwa’s first stop on March 11 will be in Colorado and will end in Arkansas on June 6.

She has also created a following on the popular video app TikTok and recently won her third Kids’ Choice Award for “Favorite Social Music Star.”