The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 20

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Burglary was reported in the 100 block of Kenwood Road, around 7 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle was burglarized and believes a suspicious substance was put into her gas tank.

Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1200 block of North Mattis Avenue, around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, after a road rage incident, the offender damaged the victim’s car. The car sustained moderate damage.

Aggravated battery was reported in the 1000 block of Crescent Drive, around noon, Tuesday. According to the report, the victim was struck by the offender’s vehicle, in response to a verbal altercation.

Theft was reported at Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., around 1 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, a University student left a jacket containing headphones in an employee room in one of the Illini Union restaurants. The headphones were stolen out of the jacket.

Theft was reported at Allen Hall, 1005 W. Gregory Drive, Saturday. According to the report, the $399 bicycle that was stolen was locked to the rack.

Burglary was reported at Carle Training Center, 221 N. Broadway Ave., around 9 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim had property in her vehicle stolen by an unknown offender. 

Criminal damage to property was reported in the 100 block of West Park Street, around 1 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender damaged three pieces of stone on the victim’s property.

Domestic dispute was reported in the 1300 block of East Harding Drive, around 1 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim and offender, who have children together, engaged in an argument. The victim claims the argument became physical; however, there are no signs indicating this, and the offender denies this.