The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 26

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

An arrest was made on the charge of theft at Illinois Terminal, 45 E. University Ave., around 8 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the suspect opened a backpack that had been left unattended at the bus terminal and stole a cell phone with an estimated value of $100. The suspect was located and arrested for the charge.

Armed robbery was reported at Circle K, 1503 N. Neil St., around 3 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the business and demanded the money inside the business’s cash register while threatening the cashier with a gun. No arrests have been made at this time.

An arrest was made on the charge of domestic battery in the 1400 block of Glendale Drive, around 2 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the suspect struck his roommate in the face while intoxicated and was subsequently arrested.

Nothing to report.

Forgery was reported in the 1300 block of Cunningham Avenue around 2 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender cashed the same check repeatedly in order to obtain more money than what was owed to him.

Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 500 block of South Poplar Street around 7:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the unknown offender took the victim’s vehicle without permission.

Domestic dispute was reported in the 800 block of North Busey Avenue around 5 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim and offender are married and had an argument regarding the offender’s living situation.