The Daily Illini police blotter for Dec. 5

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Deceptive practices was reported in the 200 block of Locust Street around 2:30 p.m. on Nov. 29. According to the report, the offender wrote a check for vehicle repairs on a closed account. The victim tried multiple times for reimbursement, but they were all unsuccessful.

Trespassing was reported in the 900 block of Harvard Street around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim believes his fence was damaged by a neighbor who has been trespassing onto his yard.

Theft was reported in the 3100 block of William Street around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim reported her game console stolen.

An arrest was made on the charges of theft at the State Farm Center, 1800 S. First St., around midnight Wednesday. According to the report, police were called because the suspect was acting erratically. However, it was found that the suspect had a warrant for theft.

Unauthorized credit card charges were reported on Tuesday. According to the report, the offender reported that $3,707 was charged on their credit card.

Theft was reported at Lundgren Hall, 1201 S. Fourth St., sometime between Monday and Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle, valued at around $200, was stolen after being locked to a rack.

Deceptive practices was reported in the 1600 block of East Florida Avenue around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim sent money to the offender through an online scam.

Domestic dispute was reported in the 1300 block of Brookstone Court around 2 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim and offender have children in common and got in a verbal argument.

Identity theft was reported in the 1600 block of Hunter Street around 4 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the offender used the victim’s information to open an unauthorized account.