The Daily Illini police blotter for June 4

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

An arrest was made for a controlled substance possession, controlled substance look-alike, manufactured cannabis over 30 grams and drug paraphernalia for sale/delivery on the 1000 block of West Bloomington Road around 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, officers made a traffic stop for no registration or temporary permit. The driver was arrested after drugs were found in the vehicle.

Aggravated battery was reported on the 300 block of Bloomington Road around 10 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, officers responded to a call of a shooting with two victims. The suspects are unknown at this time. 

Residential burglary was reported on the 2500 block of Leeper Court around 11 a.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, two unknown subjects forced entry into a residence and stole an electronic gaming system.

Burglary in progress was reported at a clothing business on the 1500 block of North Prospect Avenue at 3:45 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, responding officers saw about 30 to 40 people running from the store with many carrying merchandise. One person was detained but quickly released as officers were called to a higher priority incident.

Nothing to report.