The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 10

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Aggravated robbery was reported on the 900 block of Harris Avenue around 6:55 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the suspect is unknown and a cellphone was stolen.

Aggravated battery was reported on the 2400 block of Southwood Drive around 11 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, two subjects battered the victim in his home. The victim was transported to the hospital.

Aggravated battery and mob action were reported on the 400 block of East John Street around 11:30 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, the victim was battered by three unknown males next to the Sigma Chi fraternity house.

Theft under $500 was reported at Pennsylvania Avenue Residence Halls, West College Court, Urbana between Friday and Monday. The bicycle was locked to a rack and had an estimated value of $300.

Residential burglary was reported on the 500 block of East Michigan Avenue around 3 a.m. on Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender broke the apartment window where the victim lives, entered the apartment and stole items.

Theft $500 and under was reported on the 300 block of North Broadway Avenue around midnight on Sept. 30. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s license plate off of their vehicle. The license plate was later discovered out of town on a stolen vehicle.

Residential burglary was reported on the 300 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 2 a.m. on Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victims’ apartment and stole items belonging to both residents. The offender was able to gain entry to the apartment without force due to an unlocked patio door. The offender stole multiple electronic gaming systems and one computer.