The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 6

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Aggravated battery was reported on the 100 block of North First Street around 11:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim confronted another male about a stolen cellphone and the offender punched the victim.

Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported near the intersection of Green and Neil streets around 1:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim was shot by an unknown offender(s) and no arrests have been made.

An arrest was made on the 400 block of East Chalmers Street around 11 p.m. Monday. According to the report, police received an anonymous tip that the 19-year-old male arrestee had been the aggressor in several incidents that occurred in recent weeks.

Theft was reported on the 2000 block of South Orchard Street around noon Saturday. According to the report, the victim’s package, with a retail value over $50, was stolen from his doorstep.

An arrest on charges of domestic battery was reported on the 2000 block of Vawter Street around 5 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the 44-year-old male arrestee threw a glass of iced tea onto the victim. The two are roommates.

An arrest on charges of retail city theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 10 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the 52-year-old female did not scan all items during her purchase, bagged the unpaid items and proceeded to leave the store with the unpaid items.