The Daily Illini police blotter for March 1

Deceptive practices were reported on the 300 block of East Green Street around 4 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the two suspects, 19-year-old and 20-year-old males, transferred $1,400 to the victim, who then transferred $1,000 back to the offenders and withdrew $400 in cash to give to the suspects. The money transferred to the victim never arrived in her account.

Burglary was reported on the 2300 block of Firethorn Lane around 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, nine items of jewelry, two documents and a wallet with cash were forcibly removed from the victim’s residence.

Criminal damage to property was reported at Douglas Square Apartments, 414 Nathaniel Burch Drive, around 1 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, a large rock was thrown through the window of an apartment.

Attempted burglary and criminal damage to property were reported on the 900 block of South Mattis Avenue around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim’s window was broken and a subject was seen fleeing the area on foot.

Retail theft was reported at Circle K, 1503 N. Neil St., around noon Tuesday. According to the report, a food item was stolen.

Theft was reported at University parking lot F-14, 1201 W. Peabody Drive, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s car and stole jewelry with an estimated value of $10.

An arrest was made for two in-state warrants at Lucky Luke’s, 1504 N. Cunningham Ave., around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, a 33-year-old female with two outstanding warrants was found during a detail and taken to jail without incident.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at FarmHouse Fraternity, 809 W. Pennsylvania Ave., around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, a wallet with three items of currency and two checks were removed from two unlocked vehicles.

Attempted burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 500 block of Elm Street around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered an unlocked vehicle and searched it without taking anything.

Credit card fraud was reported on the 2900 block of US. S. Highway 62 around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, investigators used their city-owned gas card out of state at a gas station. The card numbers and information were stolen at the gas station and used in another state.

Forgery was reported at First Federal Savings, 301 W. Springfield Ave., around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender came to the business with a stolen check on two occasions. The offender cashed one check but was denied the ability to cash the other.