The Daily Illini police blotter for March 9

Theft was reported at Citi Trends, 2013 N. Prospect Ave., around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s phone was stolen and later found at an ECO ATM at Market Place Mall.

Theft was reported on the 1300 block of Fairfax Drive around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim ordered an item, which was delivered to the wrong address.

Theft was reported at the Armory, 505 E. Armory Ave., Thursday. According to the report, several high school students from Oswego, Illinois were found in possession of simulated weapons that were missing from a storage room. Oswego police reported the recovery to ROTC staff, who notified UIPD.

An arrest was made on charges of trespassing on state-supported property at the Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., around 11:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, police were called by a staff member who said the 21-year-old male was being disruptive. The arrestee had previously been issued a no-trespassing notice for University property.

Theft was reported at Hopkins Hall, 1208 S. First St., between Jan. 25 and March 6. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle was locked to a rack.

Credit card fraud was reported on the 1400 block of Beardsley Ave. around 5 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim and offender were in a past dating relationship and the offender gained access to the victim’s debit card and purchased goods.

Theft was reported on the 800 block of Stoughton Street around 5 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole a package from the victim.

An arrest was made on charges of domestic battery on the 300 block of Long Hill Drive around 2 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the 23-year-old female scratched the victim’s face, whom she has children in common with and is currently residing with in a dating relationship. The victim scratched the female in an attempt to get her away from him.