Blotter for Sept. 14

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+
The University of Illinois police on campus.

Ryan Fang

Ryan Fang

A 52-year-old male was arrested on the charge of disorderly conduct at Merry Ann’s Diner, 1 E. Main St., around 12:00 a.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the offender entered the restaurant upset and threatened to return to the restaurant with two guns when a waitress tried to calm him down. The suspect returned 30 minutes later and was arrested.

Aggravated robbery was reported at Regions Bank, 111 S. State St., around 3:15 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, currency was stolen during the bank robbery.

A University student was arrested in the 1300 block of Florida Ave. around 4:30 a.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, police stopped the 18-year-old male during a routine traffic stop and charged him with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia.

Theft was reported in the 600 block of Oakland Ave. around 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole a bicycle from the bicycle rack of the victim’s apartment. No suspect information or serial number is available.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 800 block of Oakland Ave. around 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and took property, including currency.

news@dailyillini.com