Police blotter for Oct. 8

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A domestic battery was reported on the 1300 block of W. Clark Street around 8 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, two roommates got into a shoving match over a disagreement. No arrests were made.

A burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the Walmart Super Center on the 2600 block of N. Prospect Avenue around 11 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s backpack and laptop were stolen from her vehicle.

A case involving deceptive practices was reported outside of Illinois Street Residence Halls, located at 1010 W. Illinois St. in Urbana on Thursday. According to the report, the victim attempted to sell a sweatshirt valued at around $180 to an unknown person, who took the sweatshirt on the account that he would electronically transfer the money to the victim but never did.

A theft was reported at the Illini Union, located at 1401 W. Green St. in Urbana on Thursday. According to the report, cash was stolen from a lost and found.

An arrest was made on charges of disorderly conduct on the 1000 block of Clark St. around 5:30 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the victim believed the 22-year-old male arrestee would have “shot” someone with the all black airsoft gun he was using for a class project.

A residential burglary was reported in the 1200 block of E. Mumford Drive around  3:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender forced entry through the victim’s back door and stole a bottle of liquor.

A burglary was reported at Lincoln Lodge on the 400 block of W. University Avenue around 11:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the unknown offender gained entry through an open window and stole a television.