The Daily Illini police blotter for April 3

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

Theft of over $500 was reported on the 300 block of South Second Street around 1:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender stole three items from a pair of the victim’s pants.

Criminal damage to property was reported at Dog Den, 52 E. Washington St., around 7 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, an exterior window was broken at a business, and there is no suspect at the time.

Aggravated assault was reported on the 3200 block of Kimberly Drive around 11 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the unknown female offender pointed a handgun at the male victim.

Theft was reported at Lincoln Avenue Residence Hall, 1005 S. Lincoln Ave., between Wednesday and Monday. According to the report, the stolen item is a bike with an estimated value of $100, which was locked to a rack.

Theft was reported at Pancheros Mexican Grill, 102 E. University Ave., around 2:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender concealed an item given to him and told a cashier he was not provided the full amount of the item he paid for.

Identify theft was reported on the 400 block of North Race Street around 3:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the unknown offender used the victim’s identity to apply for a job, and the victim was contacted by the IRS for taxes owed for a job the victim was never employed for.