The Daily Illini police blotter for April 9

Identity theft was reported on the 1300 block of Mariner Way around 5 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s sister unlawfully used the victim’s identification.

Theft was reported at Walmart, 2610 N. Prospect Ave., around 2 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender left without paying for their objects after the items failed to scan numerous times at self checkout. The offender was then issued a city Notice to Appear.

Theft was reported on the 00 block of East Washington Street around 12 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s medicine was taken by an unknown offender while he was asleep.

Theft was reported at Nugent Hall, 207 E. Gregory Drive, between 6 and 11 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle was stolen while locked to a rack outside the hall.

Burglary was reported at the State Farm Center parking lot, 1800 S. First St. According to the report, multiple credit cards, identifications and cash were taken from three vehicles, and some of the credit cards were later used without the owner’s permission.

Fraud was reported on the 1000 block of Kerr Avenue around 11 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim discovered an unknown offender had made fraudulent charges on her debit card.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1000 block of East Harding Drive around 11 a.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender broke the victim’s sliding glass door with an unknown object.

Theft was reported on the 800 block of West Green Street around 8 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole multiple packages delivered to the victim’s address over an unknown period of time.