The Daily Illini police blotter for April 12

Theft was reported at Illini Pantry, 606 S. Sixth St., around 8 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the business had a bottle of cannabidiol nuggets stolen by an unknown offender.

Forgery and attempted burglary was reported on the 100 block of West University Avenue around 4 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the offender attempted to use a counterfeit check in order to steal money from a bank account holder.

Trespassing was reported at Maytag Coin Laundry, 519 N. Neil St., around 11 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender was found inside the business in which the offender had previously been banned from.

An arrest was made on the charges of aggravated possession of a firearm at Illinois Terminal, 45 E. University Ave., around 9 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an officer approached the offender, who is on parole, and found a loaded firearm on the offender during a pat-down search.

Theft was reported at Grainger Engineering Library, 1301 W. Springfield Ave., around 11 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s laptop was stolen after it was left unattended in a study area.

Theft was reported at Foellinger Auditorium, 709 S. Matthews Ave., around 6 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim left his coat on a chair after an event at the auditorium Sunday night. When the victim returned in the morning to retrieve the coat, his wallet inside the coat was gone.

Theft under $500 was reported on the 2400 block of Prairie Green Drive around 6 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim’s wallet was stolen by an unknown offender.

Theft under $500 was reported on the 1000 block of South Smith Road around 2 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the victim’s state-funded debit card was stolen by an unknown offender.