The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 8

• Theft was reported in the 3300 block of Saratoga Drive around 9 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s lawnmower was stolen.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported in the 2600 block of West Springfield Avenue around 7 p.m. Monday. According to the report, after engaging in an argument with the victim, the offender slashed two tires and damaged three windows of the victim’s vehicle.
  • An arrest was made on the charges of aggravated battery, possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest at the Blind Pig Brewery, 120 N. Neil St., around 1 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the suspect was found with a controlled substance in his possession after battering a victim and fleeing from police.

• Theft was reported at Krannert Center for the Performing Arts, 500 S. Goodwin Ave., Friday or Saturday. According to the report, a University student reported that her bike was stolen outside of the center. The bike was last parked at a rack with the key left in the lock.
  • Vandalism was reported at Foreign Languages Building, 707 S. Mathews Ave., around 7 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the student found a swastika carved into the wall of a bathroom stall in the building at an unknown time by an unknown offender.

• Theft was reported at The Pointe Apartments, 1601 E. Florida Ave., around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s laptop.
  • A domestic dispute was reported in the 1300 block of East Colorado Avenue around 1 p.m. Monday. According to the report, police responded to a verbal argument between the victim and offender, who are married.
  • Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at TCT Construction, 805 E. Perkins Road, around 10 a.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender attempted to burglarize trailers and vehicles after entering the business’s secure lot. No items were found missing.