The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 26

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Burglary was reported at Best Buy, 2117 N. Prospect Ave., around 3 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, three males entered the Best Buy and stole nine iPhones from the display and fled.

Burglary was reported on the 2200 block of North Market Street around 7 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole tools from a construction site overnight.

Burglary and criminal damage to property were reported on the 400 block of East University Avenue around 10 a.m. on Nov. 19. According to the report, an unknown offender attempted to pry open the door of two vehicles in an underground garage.

Theft was reported at Memorial Stadium, 1402 S. First St., around 3 p.m. on Nov. 17. According to the report, a witness saw the suspect take $20 from a cash register.

An arrest was made on the charge of battery at 1900 S. First St. around 12:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the suspect was arrested because he struck one of the two women in the face who had intervened in an argument between the suspect and another person.

An arrest was made on the charge of theft at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 7 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, two suspects stole multiple items from the store and passed all points of sale without paying.

Disorderly conduct was reported on the 800 block of Oakland Avenue around noon Sunday. According to the report, the offender provoked the victims into a verbal argument in an apartment complex parking lot.

Domestic dispute was reported on the 1300 block of East Michigan Avenue around 7:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the male and female are in a dating relationship and reside together. The two got into a verbal argument.