The Daily Illini police blotter for March 4

Burglary was reported on the 1200 block of Carver Drive around 8 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown suspect entered the victim’s residence without permission. The suspect attempted to steal furniture from the residence. No suspect information is available at this time.

Theft was reported on the 3800 block of Sandstone Drive around 12 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown suspect stole the victim’s birth certificate and social security card. No suspect information is available at this time.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1400 block of Holly Hill Drive around 8 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the windshield of the victim’s car was shattered. No arrests have been made at this time.

Deceptive practices were reported Friday. According to the report, a university gas card was fraudulently used for $150 in gasoline at a gas station in Florida on Feb. 26. A University employee reported that when investigating the purchase, she found the gas card missing from the vehicle it was supposed to be kept in.  

Theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center, 201 E. Peabody Drive between 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the victim’s backpack, wallet and coat, estimated at a total of $360, were stolen. The items were inside an unsecured locker.

Theft was reported at Campus Recreation Center East, 1102 W. Gregory Drive, around 1:30 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the victim’s wallet was left unattended in a workout area. The victim reported the wallet stolen.

Nothing to report.