The Daily Illini police blotter for April 1

Theft was reported on the 400 block of West Green Street around 11 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s property was stolen by her former roommate while she was at work.

Theft was reported on the 1600 block of Williamsburg Drive around 4 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the victim had a package stolen from her front porch which also contained a cellphone.

Theft was reported at Meijer, 2401 N. Prospect Ave., around 4 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, an unknown suspect stole four pieces of electronic equipment from the victim’s business. 

Nothing to report.

Theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 4 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender passed all points of sale with unpaid merchandise.

Burglary was reported on the 1300 block of North Lincoln Avenue around midnight Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender attempted to open the window to the victim’s apartment. The victim was able to yell and scare the offender away before the offender was able to gain access to the apartment.