The Daily Illini police blotter for April 17

Burglary was reported on the 1600 block of English Oak Drive around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole electrical equipment from a construction site.

Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported on the 600 block of East Bradley Avenue around 11:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender struck bullets through the victim’s garage and fence.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 00 block of East Armory Avenue around 12:30 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender broke the glass section of an entry door to an apartment building.

Nothing to report.

Harassment was reported on the 1300 block of Dublin Street around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim was receiving threatening text messages from the offender.

Burglary was reported on the 1100 block of Michigan Avenue around 1 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender broke into the victim’s unsecured vehicle and stole several items.

Theft was reported on the 500 block of Michigan Avenue around 5 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender took a package delivered to the victim.