The Daily Illini police blotter for June 19

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Nothing to report.

Theft under $500 was reported on 600 South Mathews Ave. at the Roger Adams Laboratory on Friday. According to the report, a University student reported her bicycle was stolen sometime between June 4 and Wednesday from the location. The bicycle has an estimated value of $300. 

A report was made by a University student on June 12 that someone removed belongings from their room at Wassaja Hall. According to the report, when the student returned from spring break on May 9, all of his property was stolen. The University Housing employees had previously boxed up the student’s belongings but no longer had possession of them. The estimated value of the student’s belongings is around $7,354. 

Residential burglary was reported on the 600 block of West High Street around 5:36 a.m. on Friday. According to the report, the victim noticed currency missing from his bedroom dresser. There were no signs of forced entry but the front door was left unlocked.

Robbery was reported on the 600 block of Cunningham Avenue around 11:24 p.m. on Thursday. According to the report, the unknown offender battered the victim and stole property from them at an unknown location in Urbana.