The Daily Illini police blotter for June 24

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

An arrest was made on the charge of burglary from a motor vehicle on the 900 block of West Daniel around 3:39 a.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the suspect broke into the vehicle and removed change from inside. Following the incident the suspect was located and arrested.

Motor vehicle theft and theft $500 and under were reported on the 800 block of West Park Street around 9:08 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle was stolen while parked on the street.

Criminal damage to property and theft $500 and under were reported on the 200 block of Burr Oak Court around 7:20 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, a female filed a report that her child’s father damaged her vehicle and stole paperwork from her. 

Theft over $500 was reported at the Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, 405 North Mathews Ave. on Tuesday. According to the report, a University graduate reported that his bicycle was stolen from a bicycle rack near the location. The estimated value of the stolen bicycle is $1,300. 

Residential burglary was reported on the 1200 block of South Vine Street around 6:10 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender entered the residence and removed two cell phones. 

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1000 block of West University Avenue around 7:24 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender caused damage to the victim’s privacy fence. 

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1500 block North Lincoln Avenue around 4:58 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender damaged a tire on the victim’s vehicle.