The Daily Illini police blotter for July 10

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 2400 block of North Neil Street around 10:50 a.m. on Thursday. According to the report, the offender caused damage to the property but an arrest has not yet been made.

Theft $500 and under was reported on the 00 block of East University Avenue around 6:46 p.m. on Thursday. According to the report, the male victim let the male offender borrow his phone. The offender then left the location with the victim’s phone. The offender has yet to be identified or located.

Nothing to report. 

Burglary and criminal damage to property were reported on the 2700 block of Plantation Point around 10:20 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, the unknown offender attempted to gain access to the victim’s property but was unsuccessful. Following the incident the offender fled the location and has not yet been found. 

Robbery was reported on the 200 block of North Broadway Avenue around 9:20 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, the unknown offender hit the victim in the head and then stole her purse.