The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 9

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Nothing to report.

An offender was issued a city of Champaign notice to appear in court for hosting a nuisance party on the 300 block of East Green Street around 11:37 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, police originally arrived at the apartment after calls about a loud gathering. The responding officers noticed there were over 10 people present, which is a violation of a local health code.

An offender was issued a city of Champaign notice to appear in court for hosting a nuisance party on the 500 block of South Third Street around 12:34 a.m. on Saturday. According to the report, police originally arrived at the apartment after calls about a loud gathering. The responding officers noticed there were over 10 people present, which is a violation of a local health code.

An offender was issued a city of Champaign notice to appear in court for hosting a nuisance party on the 900 block of South First Street around 10:40 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, police originally arrived at the apartment after calls about a loud gathering. The responding officers noticed there were over 10 people present, which is a violation of a local health code.

Armed robbery was reported on the 2100 block of East University Avenue around 1:52 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, two unknown offenders entered Casey’s General Store and threatened the employees with a firearm in order to obtain currency. The unknown offenders fled the scene before the officers arrived.