The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 1

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Nothing to report.

Theft over $500 was reported at the SoyFACE facility, 1114 County Road 1200 E., between Dec. 22 and Jan. 22. According to the report, a catalytic converter was stolen from a University-owned vehicle while parked at the facility. The estimated value of the vehicle part is $3,000.

Theft $500 and under was reported on the 300 block of West Illinois Street around 3:17 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, items were taken from the victim’s home without permission. 

Credit card fraud was reported on the 300 block of South Broadway around 1:40 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, the unknown offender used the victim’s credit card for a purchase in Urbana. The victim still has his card and is unaware as to how the unknown offender used his information. 

Theft $500 and under was reported on the 100 block of South High Cross Road around 1:29 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the victim’s wallet was misplaced or stolen at a local grocery store.