The Daily Illini police blotter for March 1

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Nothing to report.

A hit-and-run accident was reported at the Personnel Services Building, 52 E. Gregory Drive, around 10:03 a.m. on Saturday. According to the report, officers were initially called after a vehicle that was stolen earlier on Saturday hit the building. The driver left on foot before the officers arrived. The estimated damage caused to the stolen vehicle is $3,000. There will also be repair costs for the building damage, but estimates are not yet available. 

Theft $500 and under was reported at Oglesby Hall, 1005 W. College Ct., on Tuesday or Wednesday. According to the report, a toilet seat was damaged. The estimated repair cost is $46.12.

Residential burglary was reported on the 1000 block of Kerr Avenue around 2:07 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, the victim reported a residential burglary that occured in October. There is no suspect information available. 

Theft $500 and under reported on the 1000 block of Stoughton Street around 3:53 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, multiple packages were stolen from the victim over the course of five days.

An arrest was made on the charge of aggravated battery on the 100 block of East University Avenue around 2:52 a.m. on Friday. According to the report, the arrestee punched the victim in the eye at an Urbana business’s parking lot.