The Daily Illini police blotter for May 14

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Nothing to report.

Theft was reported at the Mumford House at 1403 West Lorado Taft Drive on Friday. According to the report, a University employee reported that someone had damaged and removed a plywood cover over the cellar door at the Mumford House. The estimated cost to replace the cover is $200 and there was no information available on when the damage occurred.

Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported in the 900 block of West University Avenue around 2 a.m. on Friday. According to the report, a University police officer was patrolling the area when a person, who had reported being shot moments earlier, flagged down the officer. The victim’s injuries were not life threatening, and he was driven to a nearby hospital.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 400 block of East Iowa Street around 9 a.m. on Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered two separate unlocked vehicles and took a small amount of change.