The Daily Illini police blotter for Aug. 24

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported on the 1000 block of Harvard Street around 8 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, two shell casings were recovered on the roadway after an anonymous caller reported their presence. 

Theft $500 and under was reported at Lundgren Hall at 1201 S. Fourth St., Champaign on Monday. According to the report, a University student reported that his bicycle was stolen overnight. The bicycle was locked to a rack and has an estimated value of $450.

Theft $500 and under was reported at Weston Hall at 204 E. Peabody Drive, Champaign on Monday. According to the report, a University student reported that her bicycle was stolen overnight. The bicycle was locked to a rack and has an estimated value of $500.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 400 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 8:30 a.m. on Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s vehicle and removed items. Documents, auto parts and currency were reported stolen.