25 things that won’t make you read one of those Facebook notes

By Sujay Kumar

Witty title expressing how I finally did it and gave in.

1. It’s taken me so long to do this, I’m such a procrastinator. I hate my life, it’s so busy. But after being tagged 25 times, I thought why not?

2. I absolutely hate it when people (insert pet peeve). It’s not that you shouldn’t be (pet peeve), but seriously!

3. When I was younger my friends and I would always do the craziest things. Let’s just say we did something legendary involving a pineapple, John Stamos and the Baltimore Ravens. Ask me about it.

4. I’m so excited to be going to (insert grad school or city where new job is). I’ll be by myself, and I’m prepared for that.

5. I’m funny, or most people think I am. If you’re laughing, then I’m happy.

6. I spent (insert time) in (insert study abroad location). Best. Decision. Ever. I’d go back in a heartbeat. Love my (insert location) guy/gals!

7. I’ve never fit in with my (insert ethnicity). I’ve come to terms that I’m the (insert ethnicity I “act” like with “-est” at the end, followed by real ethnicity) person you’ll ever meet.

8. I’m addicted to sarcasm. Sometimes I think I should have a sarcasm intervention.

9. I’m not the same person I was in high school. College has made me open up.

10. I religiously watch (insert TV show that “no one” likes such as Full House, Golden Girls and Sex and the City if male). TV on DVD is my Jesus.

11. Music is my life. I really love anything that sounds good. Right now, I’m listening to (insert band no one has heard of).

12. “Nah man I don’t smoke weed, I smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court.”

13. Family and friends are No. 1 to me. Seriously, sometimes I wonder why I am so blessed.

14. I know that someday I will change the world. I’m not sure how yet, but I know I have great things in store.

15. I love staying in with a movie and friends. It’s pretty much the best thing ever.

16. I’m shy until you get to know me, this can lead to awkward moments. I apologize in advance.

17. I had the best floor ever freshman year! (Insert dorm name and floor number). Miss you girls/dudes!

18. (Insert fact about horrific incident or medical condition that make readers freeze, doubt whether they should be reading and then continue).

19. I absolutely love to travel. I’ve been to (insert European location here), and I want to see the world.

20. Captain McScruffington is probably the most human dog ever. He’s my best friend. You should know him.

21. I’ve had a hard time with relationships. I’ve been burned a few times, but I’d do it again in a second.

22. I’m a nerd. I love the mind and intelligence. I read a lot of books. Right now, I’m reading (insert book like “Twilight,” or something written by Stephen Colbert).

23. I live with no regrets, including making this note. I am who I am, and you’re just going to have to deal with it.

24. Some say that our generation is narcissistic. I’d have to disagree. I think we just have the ability to embrace who we are.

If that means posting 25 facts about myself for the Facebook world to read and appreciate (a trend that a Time Magazine article deemed not funny, not insightful and way too revealing), then so be it. Let me tell you, repeatedly, how I’m special.

25. I’m humble. If I were to donate a million dollars to a charity, I would do it anonymously.

26. Forget 25. I’m doing 26.

Sujay is a senior in biochemistry. He has yet to be tagged in a 25 Things Note.