The Daily Illini police blotter for Sept. 16

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016. A 17-year-old male was killed after a shooting in Champaign on Thursday night.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Nothing to report.

An arrest was made on the charge of driving while intoxicated near Coler Avenue and Elm Street, Urbana around 12:30 a.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, the suspect’s vehicle was initially stopped for speeding and failing to signal a turn.

Theft $500 and under was reported at Wardall Hall at 1012 W. Illinois St., Urbana on Wednesday. According to the report, a University student reported that someone had stolen her bicycle overnight. The stolen bicycle has an estimated value of $225 and was locked to a rack.

Criminal damage to property was reported at Altgeld Hall at 1409 W. Green St., Urbana on Thursday. According to the report, a University employee reported that someone had broken a window.

Theft $500 and under was reported at Scott Hall at 202 E. Peabody Drive, Champaign on Wednesday. According to the report, a University student reported that someone had stolen her bicycle overnight. The stolen bicycle has an estimated value of $350 and was locked to a rack.

An arrest was made on the charge of delivery/manufacture of cannabis over 30 grams on the 200 block of University Avenue around 3 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, the suspect was involved in an accident and was found to have individually packaged cannabis during the accident investigation.