NFL power rankings, predictions for Week 7

*1. Green Bay (6-0) Last Week: 1* Aaron Rodgers has trained with the best and will be ready for the Frozen Tundra this winter.

*2. New England (5-1) LW: 2* The Patriots will square off against the Steelers after this week’s bye.

*3. Baltimore (4-1) LW: 5* The Ravens have outscored their opponents 148-71 this season.

*4. San Francisco (5-1) LW: 9* Frank Gore has rushed for 393 yards and three touchdowns in his last three games.

*5. New Orleans (4-2) LW: 4* Tough loss to the Buccaneers last week, but the Saints face the winless Colts this weekend.

*6. Detroit (5-1) LW: 3* Adding injury to insult: Jahvid Best might sit out the rest of the year after suffering his second concussion this season.

*7. San Diego (4-1) LW: 7* Coming off the bye, the Chargers take their balanced offensive attack to New York as they play the Jets.

*8. Pittsburgh (4-2) LW: 8* The Steelers defense leads the NFL in allowed yards per game (270.5), passing yards per game (157.7) and first downs per game (15.3).

*9. Buffalo (4-2) LW: 6* The Bills rank 30th and 29th in the NFL in passing yards allowed and rushing yards allowed, respectively.

*10. Oakland (4-2) LW: 10* Apparently Carson Palmer is the quarterback of the future in Oakland. Time will tell if the 31-year-old was worth the first and second round draft picks they traded for him.

*11. Houston (3-3) LW: 11* Andre Johnson will most likely miss an important AFC South game against the Titans this weekend.

*12. NY Giants (4-2) LW: 12* So much for the Giants being “losers” in the offseason free agency frenzy.

*13. Tampa Bay (4-2) LW: 14* The Buccaneers square off against the Bears in London this weekend. Maybe they’ll kick the ball to Hester so he can give the redcoats a show.

*14. NY Jets (3-3) LW: 13* The Jets got a much-needed win last week, but they still can’t run the ball effectively.

*15. Chicago (3-3) LW: 16* Still without a new contract, Matt Forte leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage and accounts for 46 percent of the Bears offense.

*16. Philadelphia (2-4) LW: 19* LeSean McCoy and Michael Vick have rushed for a combined 941 yards (best in NFL) and six touchdowns this season.

*17. Tennessee (3-2) LW: 17* With injuries to Andre Johnson and Mario Williams, the AFC South is wide open for the Titans.

*18. Cincinnati (4-2) LW: 21* Two potential first round draft picks for a retired Carson Palmer? Good move, Bengals.

*19. Atlanta (3-3) LW: 20* The Falcons have been inconsistent this year and will be tested by the 5-1 Lions this weekend.

*20. Dallas (2-3) LW: 18* Rookie DeMarco Murray will be getting a lot of carries this week with Felix Jones out (ankle).

*21. Washington (3-2) LW: 15* At least it only took five games for the Redskins to realize that Rex Grossman shouldn’t be starting.

*22. Seattle (2-3) LW: 22* Come out of their bye week to take on the Browns in the “Adequacy Bowl.”

*23. Cleveland (2-3) LW: 23* Peyton Hillis is questionable (hamstring) for this weekend’s game, which doesn’t bode well for the league’s second-worst rushing attack.

*24. Carolina (1-5) LW: 24* Can Cam Newton win Rookie of the Year if the Panthers win fewer than five games?

*25. Minnesota (1-5) LW: 25* Christian Ponder is the quarterback of the future for the Vikings — unfortunately, he plays in the same division as Rodgers, Cutler and Stafford.

*26. Kansas City (2-3) LW: 29* The Chiefs have rebounded from an 0-3 start and will be the first team to test the Carson Palmer experiment.

*27. Arizona (1-4) LW: 26* The Cardinals play the Steelers for the first time since the 2008 Super Bowl; don’t expect this game to be as entertaining.

*28. Denver (1-4) LW: 27* Expect Tim Tebow to put forward a solid performance, but Willis McGahee is the key to the Broncos offense now.

*29. Jacksonville (1-5) LW: 27* The Jaguars have the worst pass offense in the NFL — having only completed 83 passes (50-percent completion) for 881 yards.

*30. Miami (0-5) LW: 31* Brandon Marshall and Reggie Bush could both miss this weekend’s game due to injury. The Dolphins are my new favorite to win the Andrew Luck lottery.

*31. St. Louis (0-5) LW: 30* Luckily for St. Louis fans, the Cardinals are in the World Series. “The Greatest Show on Turf” this season usually refers to whoever the Rams are playing.

*32. Indianapolis (0-6) LW: 32* Still no Manning, still no victories.

_Kevin is a sophomore in Media. He can be reached at [email protected]_