Campustown hosts variety of events for Mom’s Weekend

Mom’s Weekend Kickoff Dinner and Reception – April 11 at 5 p.m. in the Illini Union South Lounge and Illini Rooms A, B and C. Reservations are required in advance.

Taste of Campus Recreation: Sunrise Yoga – April 11 from 6:30-8:30 a.m. at CRCE and IMPE East Wing. Admission is free.

An Afternoon Break with the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition – April 11 at 3 p.m. in the Bevier Commons. Participants must register ahead of time and admission is $7.50.

Student Health Insurance Workshop – April 11 from 3 – 3:45 p.m. in Room 406 of the Illini Union. Register online.

Author’s Corner: David Foster Wallace – April 11 at 4:30 p.m. at the Illini Union Bookstore.

Baseball vs. Michigan – April 11 at 6:05 p.m. at Illinois Field.

Red Pin Bowling Special – April 11 from 6:30-11:30 p.m. in the Illini Union Rec Room.

Amy Schumer Mom’s Weekend Comedy Show – April 11 at 7:30 p.m. on the second floor of the Illini Union Ballroom. Tickets cost $5.00.

Atius-Sachem Mom’s Day Sing – April 11 at 8 p.m. and April 12 at 7 p.m. in Foellinger Auditorium. Tickets cost $10 in advance and $15 at the door.

The Rip Chords with the Xtension Chords Performance – April 11 at 8 p.m. in the Lincoln Hall Theatre.

Mom’s Association Annual Meeting – April 12 at 9:15 a.m. in Illini Union Room 210. The meeting is open to the public.

Spring 2008 Open House at Japan House – April 12 at 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Japan House.

Mom’s Day Hort Club Flower Show – April 12 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and April 13 from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the UIUC Stock Pavillion.

Men’s Tennis vs. Ohio State – April 12 at noon at the Atkin’s Tennis Center.

Softball vs. Northwestern – April 12 at noon at Eichelberger Field.

Allerton Wildflower Hike – April 12 from 1-3 p.m. at the Allerton Visitor Center. Admission is $2.00.

Cosa Meara Company of Irish Dance Show – April 12 at 2 p.m. in the Gregory Hall Auditorium. Children under five are free, otherwise admission is $5.00.

Women’s Glee Club Mom’s Day Concert – April 12 at 2 p.m. in the Foellinger Great Hall of the Krannert Center. Admission is $10.00.

Girl’s Next Door Acapella Performance – April 12 at 7:30 p.m. in Gregory Hall. Tickets are a available at the door.

Men’s Golf, Fighting Illini Invitational – April 13 at 8:00 a.m. at the Stone Creek Golf Course.

Illini Synchro Presents: Synchro on Stage – April 13 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at Freer Pool. Admission is free, but donations are accepted.

Champaign-Urbana Symphony Orchestra – April 12 at 7:30 p.m. in the Foellinger Great Hall of the Krannert Center. Admission is $31.00