Police report — March 17, 2009

• A 35-year-old man was arrested at La Bamba, 1905 Glen Park Drive on Saturday night. According to the police report, the man battered and threatened one victim and assaulted another. He was arrested for battery, assault and disorderly conduct.
    • A 22-year-old woman reported residential burglary at the 300 block of East Springfield Avenue on Friday night. According to the police report, someone came in to the victim’s apartment and stole a laptop and an iPod.
    • A 34-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Springfield Avenue and State Street early Thursday morning. According to the police report, he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and having breath alcohol over the legal limit.
    • A 25-year-old man was arrested at Anthony and Kankakee drives early Monday morning. According to the police report, the man was stopped for failure to signal and arrested for driving without a license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, possession of drug equipment and illegal transportation of liquor.
    • A 24-year-old woman was arrested at the 1000 block of West Church Street early Saturday morning.According to the police report, the woman struck a parked vehicle while driving and was found to be under the influence of alcohol.
    • A 22-year-old man, a 20-year-old man and a 21-year-old man reported residential burglary at the 300 block of East John Street early Sunday morning. According to the police report, two male offenders entered the victims’ rooms and stole items including a laptop computer and a cat.

• A 38-year-old woman reported burglary from a motor vehicle at the 1500 block of East Washington Street on Saturday afternoon. According to the police report, someone entered the victim’s car and stole the stereo.
    • A 45-year-old woman reported criminal damage to property at the 1400 block of Stout Drive on Sunday afternoon.According to the police report, someone threw a concrete brick though a window on the victim’s home.
    • A 22-year-old woman was arrested for aggravated battery at McDonald’s on the 601 N. Cunningham Ave. on Sunday afternoon. According to the police report, the offender was engaged in an argument with the victim and punched her several times.

• A 28-year-old man was arrested at Sbarro’s at the Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., Friday night. According to the police report, the man was arrested for aggravated battery.