Q: How do I choose my classes?

Taking fun and exciting classes is one of the most interesting parts of being in college. To register for classes, the enterprise web site will become your best friend or your enemy.

To add or drop classes go to www.illinois.edu and click on where it says “Current Students” near the middle of the page. Once your mouse is on that link, scroll over to where you can register for classes, check records, financial aid.

Once your there click on University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign and it will ask you to log in with your enterprise ID and password.

After you’ve logged in, click on “Registration and Records” and then click registration. Once you are past this, click on “Add/Drop Classes” which is the fourth option from the top.

You will then see something that says “Registration Agreement,” which you should read and then click “I agree to the above statement.” After this a page will come up saying “Add/Drop Classes” at the top.

To add classes go to the bottom of the page and click on “Class Search.”

At the top will be a box with the word “Subject” next to it. To search for classes by subject scroll through all of the various fields within the box and click on the subject in which you would like to take a class. If you know the specific course number, you can type it where it says “Course Number.”

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click class search and you will see all of the available classes in that subject. Available classes have a little empty box next to them, while those that are full have C next to them. To add a class, click on the box and go to the bottom of the page to hit “Register.”

Once you have finished registering for all of your classes, you can see your schedule by clicking “Student Schedule-Week at a Glance.” If you then decide, you don’t want one of the classes you can drop it.

To drop a class, go back to the page that says “Add/Drop Classes” where you can see your classes listed. In where it says “Action,” click on “Web Drop Course” and click “Submit Changes.”