Police Blotter 02-08-2010

A 20-year-old man was arrested at Firehaus Bar, 708 S. Sixth St., on Friday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for disorderly conduct and refusing to leave the bar.

A 37-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Champaign and North streets on Thursday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of aggravated battery.

A 45-year-old man was arrested at the 2100 block of Mattis Avenue on Friday night.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for obstructing justice after providing a false name when questioned about an investigation.

Theft was reported at the 1700 block of State Street on Thursday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole cable equipment from the property.

A 31-year-old man was arrested at the 2400 block of West Bradley Avenue on Friday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for aggravated assault.

Theft was reported at Market Place Mall, 2000 N. Neil St., on Friday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole a driver’s license and credit cards out of the victim’s unattended wallet.

Harassment was reported at the 1200 block of West Nevada Street on Thursday morning.

According to the police report, the victim received several threatening phone messages from an unknown offender.

A 43-year-old woman was arrested at Wal-Mart, 100 S. High Cross Rd., on Thursday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender filled a cart with over 100 items and attempted to leave without paying for them.

A 47-year-old man was arrested at the 1300 block of Cunningham Avenue on Thursday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender, a registered nurse, was writing prescriptions for his drug addiction.

Fraud was reported at the 800 block of Oakland Avenue on Thursday evening.

According to the police report, an unknown offender used the victim’s debit card number to make unauthorized purchases.

Compiled by Payal Shukla