Police Blotter 02-15-2010

A 21-year-old man was arrested at the Champaign Public Library, 200 W. Green St., on Friday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of public indecency after he was caught masturbating. The offender was also banned from the library for life.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the 1000 block of South Locust Street on Friday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole an mp3 player, a digital camera, two textbooks and a GPS system from four victims.

A 50-year-old man was arrested at the 1600 block of Valley Road on Friday night.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of possession of cannabis and obstructing an officer.

A 41-year-old man and a 44-year-old woman were arrested at Family Dollar, 1110 S. Philo Rd., on Saturday morning.

According to the police report, the offenders were arrested on charges of theft.

Criminal damage was reported at the 1000 block of West Stoughton Street on Saturday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender broke the side view mirrors.

Theft was reported at the Campus Recreation Center East, 1102 W. Gregory Drive, on Thursday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole a wallet from the victim’s jacket while the victim was playing basketball.

Burglary was reported at Babcock Hall, 1002 College Ct., on Thursday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender entered an unlocked dorm room and stole a laptop valued at $550 and various cords valued at $60.

Theft was reported at the Illini Union, 1409 W. Gregory St., on Wednesday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole a laptop that was left unattended.

Theft was reported at Houlihan’s, 1902 S. First St., on Thursday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole a cell phone valued at $400 from the coat of an employee in the break room.

Compiled by Payal Shukla