Police Blotter 02-24-2010

Arson was reported at the 1200 block of West Bradley Avenue on Monday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender was seen running from the residence at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the 200 block of East Chalmers Street on Saturday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender broke the victim’s window.

Stalking was reported at the 500 block of South Russell Street on Monday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender was found looking into the window of the victim’s residence and fled the scene.

Violation of a protection order was reported at the 2100 block of North Prospect Avenue on Sunday night.

According to the police report, the offender violated an active order of protection by contacting the victim and leaving a threatening voice message.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the 800 block of West Main Street on Monday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender damaged the windshield of the victim’s vehicle.

A 51-year-old woman and 47-year-old man were arrested at Wal-Mart, 100 S. High Cross Rd., on Monday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offenders were arrested on charges of theft after stealing over-the-counter medicine.

A 19-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Washington Street and Lanore Drive on Monday night.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for driving with a suspended license.

Burglary was reported at the Alice Campbell Alumni Center, 601 S. Lincoln Ave., on Sunday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender broke into 25 offices. Officials are still assessing what was taken.

Theft was reported at the Grainger Engineering Library Information Center, 1301 W. Springfield Ave., on Saturday night.

According to the police report, a unknown offender stole the victim’s backpack, hard drive and notes after they were left unattended.

Compiled by Payal Shukla