Police Blotter: 09-29-2010

Aggravated battery was reported on the 700 block of South Sixth Street on Saturday.

According to the report, the 20-year-old victim was unable to identify the two suspects.

Theft from a motor vehicle was reported at the intersection of Armory and Elucid Streets on Monday.

According to the report, the victim’s cell phone and clothing were stolen by the unknown suspect that entered his vehicle.

A 52-year-old male was arrested for retail theft on the 300 block of East Stoughton Street on Monday.

According to the report, the offender was homeless and arrested on three other prior warrants.

A 60-year-old male was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest an officer at the intersection of University and Neil Streets on Sunday.

Deceptive practices were reported at the 300 block of West Springfield Avenue on Tuesday.

According to the report, a victim reported an unauthorized debit on his checking account.

Seven notices to appear were given at the 600 block of East Daniel Street on Sunday.

According to the report, six of the notices were for minors in possession of alcohol and another for presence of a minor in a bar.

Resisting arrest was reported at the 100 block of West Bradley Street on Monday.

According to the report, a driver was found to have a suspended license. The driver resisted arrest and the vehicle was impounded.

A bicycle of on the 300 block of North Lincoln Avenue was reported stolen on Monday.

According to the report, the bicycle was locked to the rack behind the victim’s apartment when it was stolen by an unknown suspect.

Theft of under $300 was reported at the 700 block of West Green Street on Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender cut the cable on the victim’s bicycle in an underground parking garage and left with it.

Burglary was reported at the 300 block of West Main Street on Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender forced entry into the victim’s business and stole property.

Compiled by Brendan Denison