Police Blotter 11-4-2010

• A 22-year-old male was arrested for operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving with a suspended license and driving without headlights at the intersection of Green and Neil streets on Saturday evening.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported on the 400 block of East Stoughton Street on Oct. 11.
  • According to the report, an unknown suspect spray painted the entry door of an apartment complex.
  • Two 19-year-old males were arrested for damaging property on the 300 block of East John Street at the Alpha Delta Phi Fraternity on Tuesday.
  • According to the report, the suspects damaged the exterior door to the frat house.
  • Domestic battery and unlawful restraint was reported on the 1100 block of North Third Street on Monday.
  • According to the report, the suspect and victim were involved in an argument when the suspect physically held the victim down to keep her from leaving the room.
  • Theft of over $300 was reported on the 400 block of South Neil Street on Tuesday.
  • According to the report, Pro Ambulance reported a 46-year-old suspect from Mahomet, Ill., stole 11 vials of medicine. The suspect has not yet been located.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported on the 00 block of East Daniel Street on Tuesday.
  • According to the report, the victim’s driver side window shattered by a BB pellet.

• Two 23-year-old and 26-years-old men were arrested for having an open container of liquor on public property, and a 21-year-old male was arrested for possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia on the 500 block of South Goodwin Avenue on Monday.
  • According to the report, police observed the offenders in a parking lot and observed the 26-year-old offender attempting to hide an open can of beer. Officers then located additional open containers of alcohol, cannabis and drug paraphernalia inside of the vehicle.
  • A 19-year-old female was arrested for possession of cannabis on the 700 block of South Goodwin Avenue at the Canopy Club on Sunday night.
  • According to the report, the officers were conducting a bar check of the establishment and made contact with a patron who admitted to possessing cannabis.

Compiled by Brendan Denison