Police Blotter 4-14-2011

• Domestic battery was reported at the 200 block of East Green Street on March 14 just before 5:30 p.m.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported at the 400 block of East John Street on Monday just before 8:30 p.m. According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s vehicle.
  • Lost property was reported at the 200 block of West Green Street on April 7 just after 3:30 p.m. According to the report, the victim lost her wallet.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported at the 00 block of East John Street on Tuesday just before 10:30 a.m. According to the report, an unknown suspect damaged the front door to the victim’s residence.
  • A 21-year-old female was arrested for driving under the influence, blood-alcohol content level over the limit and failure to reduce speed at First Street and Green Street on Sunday just before 5:30 a.m.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported at the 500 block of East Stoughton Street on Tuesday just before 4 p.m. According to the report, an unknown subject broke a window at the victim’s residence.
  • A 15-year-old female was arrested for aggravated battery at Ready School, 45 E. University Ave., on Tuesday just before 8:30 a.m. According to the report, two subjects began verbally fighting and a third subject came between them. The offender then reached around the third subject and hit the victim.
  • Motor vehicle theft was reported at the 800 block of South Prairie Street on April 8 just after 10 a.m. According to the report, suspects were going to tow a vehicle without obtaining permission from the owner.

• Disorderly conduct was reported at the 600 block of South Anderson Street on Tuesday just before 5 p.m. According to the report, an unknown offender made provocative comments to the victim over the phone. The comments reportedly alarmed and disturbed the victim.

• A 58-year-old male was arrested for driving with a suspended license at the 100 block of South First Street on Tuesday at 2 p.m.

Compiled by Emily Waldron