Police blotter for July 11, 2011

*Champaign*

* A 21-year-old male was issued a notice to appear for damaging property at the 900 block of South Second Street on June 23.

According to the report, electronic equipment and two windows were damaged.

* A 20-year-old male was issued a trespass notice at The Clybourne, 706 S. Sixth St., on Sunday.

According to the report, the subject was banned from the properties.

* A 35-year-old male was issued a trespass notice at County Market near the 300 block of Stoughton Street on Friday.

* A 20-year-old male was issued a notice to appear for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 700 block of South Sixth Street on Saturday.

* A 21-year-old male was issued a notice to appear for public urination at the 700 block of South Sixth Street on Friday.

* A 22-year-old male was issued a notice to appear for possession of cannabis at State Street and University Avenue on Friday.

* Theft was reported at the 300 block of North Wright Street on Friday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect stole the rear license plate from the victim’s vehicle.

* Harassment by telephone was reported at the 900 block of South First Street on July 1.

According to the report, the victim received threatening telephone calls.

* Criminal damage to property was reported at the 400 block of Edgebrook on Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke the victim’s apartment window.

* Criminal damage to property was reported at the 2200 block of Winchester Drive on Friday.

*Urbana*

* Theft from a motor vehicle was reported at the 1100 block of East Colorado Avenue on Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender removed a sticker from the rear license plate on the victim’s vehicle.

* Theft was reported at the 1500 block of Rutledge Drive on Thursday.

According to the report, an unknown offender took an unlocked bicycle belonging to the victim from the sidewalk outside of the victim’s residence.

* Robbery was reported near the 600 block of Vine Street at First Midwest Illinois Bank on Friday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim business and informed them of his intent to rob them. The offender received money from the teller and fled the scene.

* Theft was reported at the 300 block of South Broadway Avenue on Friday.

According to the report, three unknown offenders took the victims’ unlocked bicycles.

* Theft was reported at the 500 block of West University Avenue on Saturday.

According to the report, the offender pumped gas into a vehicle and drove off without paying the victim’s business.

_Compiled by Brynn Twait_