MTD to reroute for Homecoming Parade

The University’s Homecoming Parade will kick off at 6 p.m. on Friday, which means the Mass Transit District (MTD) buses will reorganize their routes beginning at 5:45 p.m. that day. The Homecoming Parade will end between 7 and 7:30 p.m., and the reroutes will end when the streets are completely cleared.

The following are MTD reroutes that will take place during the parade:

*1/100N Yellow and YELLOWhopper:* Fourth to Springfield to Wright to White to regular route

*1/100S Yellow and YELLOWhopper:* White to Sixth to Chalmers to Fifth to Armory to Fourth to regular route

*2C Red:* Nevada to Goodwin to Springfield to Wright to regular route

*2U Red:* Wright to Springfield to Goodwin to Nevada to regular route

*3N Lavender Express:* Oak to Gregory to Fourth to Springfield to Wright to regular route

*4W Blue:* Wright to Springfield to Sixth to Chalmers to Fifth to Armory to Fourth to Peabody to regular route

*4E Blue:* Peabody to Fourth to Springfield to Wright to regular route

*5/50W Green and GREENhopper:* Green to Goodwin to Springfield to Fourth to Green to regular route

*5/50E Green and GREENhopper:* Green to Fourth to Springfield to Goodwin to Green to regular route

*5E Green Express:* Pennsylvania to Fourth to Springfield to Goodwin to Green to regular route

*8E Bronze:* Fourth to Springfield to Goodwin to Gregory to Dorner to regular route

*9A Brown:* White to Sixth to Chalmers to Fifth to Armory to Fourth to St. Mary’s to regular route

*9B Brown:* Fourth to Springfield to Wright to White to regular route

*10W Gold and GOLDhopper:* Springfield to Goodwin to Gregory to Dorner to Pennsylvania to Fourth to Gregory to regular route

*10E Gold and GOLDhopper:* First to Peabody to Fourth to Pennsylvania to Dorner to Gregory to Goodwin to regular route

*12/120W Teal:* Goodwin to Springfield to Wright to regular route

*12/120E Teal:* Wright to Springfield to Goodwin to regular route

*13/130N Silver:* Maryland to Pennsylvania to Fourth to Springfield to regular route

*13/130S Silver:* Springfield to Sixth to Chalmers to Fifth to Armory to Fourth to Pennsylvania to Maryland to regular route

*14W Navy:* Sixth to Chalmers to Fifth to Armory to Fourth to Kirby to regular route

*22N Illini:* Illinois to Goodwin to Gregory to Dorner to Pennsylvania to Fourth to Peabody to First to Daniel to Fourth to Springfield to Goodwin to regular route

*22S Illini:* Goodwin to Springfield to Sixth to Chalmers to Fourth to Daniel to First to Peabody to Fourth to Pennsylvania to Dorner to Gregory to Goodwin to Illinois to regular route

*27N Air Bus:* Gregory to Fourth to Springfield to Goodwin to regular route

*27S Air Bus:* Goodwin to Springfield to Sixth to Chalmers to Fifth to Armory to Fourth to Gregory to regular route