NFL Power Rankings: Week Six

*1. Green Bay (5-0) Last week: 1*

Aaron Rodgers has been unbelievably accurate this season, passing for 1,721 yards, 14 touchdowns and two interceptions.

*2. New England (4-1) LW: 2*

Fun fact: The Patriots have the league’s best pass offense and the league’s worst pass defense.

*3. Detroit (5-0) LW: 3*

The Lions have kept up with the Packers with a pass-happy offense of their own, courtesy of Calvin Johnson.

*4. New Orleans (4-1) LW: 4*

Jimmy Graham has quickly become Drew Brees’ favorite target — the tight end has 32 catches for 496 yards and three touchdowns.

*5. Baltimore (3-1) LW: 5*

The Ravens look to capitalize on a banged-up Texans squad this weekend.

*6. Buffalo (4-1) LW: 7*

Fred Jackson is one of many surprises for the Bills this year — he’s on pace to score 16 touchdowns.

*7. San Diego (4-1) LW: 6*

Antonio Gates returns for the Chargers this weekend after missing the last three games with a foot injury.

*8. Pittsburgh (3-2) LW: 15*

A poll of NFL players recently named James Harrison the meanest player in the NFL.

*9. San Francisco (4-1) LW: 17*

Alex Smith and company will try to dethrone the undefeated Lions this weekend as they travel to Detroit.

*10. Oakland (3-2) LW: 9*

After an emotional win following Al Davis’ death, the Raiders should continue to roll against the Browns this weekend.

*11. Houston (3-2) LW: 8*

Losing Mario Williams to injury could spell disaster for the Texans defense.

*12. NY Giants (3-2) LW: 11*

Brandon Jacobs thinks Eli Manning is a better quarterback than Tony Romo, which is similar to the “my dad can beat up your dad” argument.

*13. NY Jets (2-3) LW: 10*

Despite losing three in a row, Rex Ryan still holds the Jets are Super Bowl-bound. They’ll look to turn it around Monday night against the Dolphins.

*14. Tampa Bay (3-2) LW: 13*

As much as Josh Freeman would like to put last week’s 48-3 loss behind him, I wouldn’t be in a hurry to play Drew Brees and the Saints this weekend.

*15. Washington (3-1) LW: 18*

The Redskins have a chance to prove their worth this weekend as they play division rival Philadelphia.

*16. Chicago (2-3) LW: 12*

J’Marcus Webb had three of the Bears’ eight false starts against the Lions. Jay Cutler just wishes he had more time in the pocket.

*17. Tennessee (3-2) LW: 19*

The bye week might be just what Chris Johnson needs to really break

out.

*18. Dallas (2-2) LW: 16*

The Cowboys may be America’s team, but the Patriots are just good.

*19. Philadelphia (1-4) LW: 14*

They may be dubbed “The Dream Team,” but the Eagles still struggle in short-yardage situations under Andy Reid.

*20. Atlanta (2-3) LW: 20*

The Falcons don’t look anything like the 13-3 Falcons of last year.

*21. Cincinnati (3-2) LW: 21*

The Bengals receive the bump this week because they face the Colts.

*22. Seattle (2-3) LW: 25*

The Seahawks haven’t gotten much of anything done this year, but Marshawn Lynch and Doug Baldwin are cause for hope on offense.

*23. Cleveland (2-2) LW: 22*

The Browns are faced with the unenviable task of trying to stop Darren McFadden this weekend.

*24. Carolina (1-4) LW: 24*

Cam Newton is great at racking up stats — just not wins.

*25. Minnesota (1-4) LW: 29*

Donovan McNabb said he’s all about winning, unfortunately he hasn’t done a lot of it this year.

*26. Arizona (1-4) LW: 26*

Change may be coming soon in Arizona; entering the bye week 1-4 is never good for job security.

*27. Denver (1-4) LW: 23*

Is Tim Tebow the Broncos’ messiah? Highly unlikely.

*28. Jacksonville (1-4) LW: 27*

The Jaguars are looking to get a new punter after Matt Turk had three punts of fewer than 35 yards.

*29. Kansas City (2-3) LW: 31*

The Chiefs got their second win against the Colts, thanks largely to the catch-of-the-year by Dwayne Bowe.

*30. St. Louis (0-4) LW: 28*

Hopefully the Rams rested up on the bye week, they face the undefeated Packers this weekend.

*31. Miami (0-4) LW: 30*

How can the Dolphins make the fans happy in Miami? Sign LeBron James.

*32. Indianapolis (0-5) LW: 32*

Not-so-bold prediction: The Colts will not be the first team to play at home for the Super Bowl at Lucas Oil Stadium later this year.

_Kevin is a sophomore in Media. He can be reached at [email protected] Follow him on Twitter @kevinthorn10._