Missing Urbana woman found uninjured

Editor’s note: Anglin has been located uninjured. Urbana Police say she is uncooperative and will not talk or answer any questions.

Text messages from the phone of a missing Urbana woman, last seen Thursdsay evening, indicate that she may have been abducted.

The woman, Victoria Anglin, 27, said she wanted to go to a party Thursday night. No one saw her leave her residence at the 800 block of North Division Avenue, but she and her bike were missing the next morning.

Several text messages were sent from Anglin’s phone to friends early Saturday morning, stating that she was with people who were threatening her. Later texts from the phone were presented as being authored by an unknown third party. The texts bragged that Anglin had been harmed. No one has since heard from her.

Anglin is 5-foot-6 and weighs about 150 pounds. She has dyed red hair, and she may have been wearing a white jacket, a black T-shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.

Urbana Police are requesting any information that would help lead to Anglin’s whereabouts. You can contact them at 217-384-2320.