Chocolate Change-Up

(NAPSI)—Trendy TV celebrity chefs fearlessly combine ingredients and flavors to create exciting new dishes. Now, here’s a sweet idea from the No. 1 rice pudding manufacturer in North America, which has played “matchmaker” and created an unforgettable dessert combining two of the country’s most popular and classic tastes—creamy rice pudding and rich chocolate. The delicious result is Chocolate Rice Pudding, a taste sensation that can turn any dinner into a special occasion.

This winning combination gives you the best of both worlds: rice pudding, the timeless dessert heralded throughout the U.S., now united with chocolate, America’s favorite flavor. In fact, when it comes to chocolate in the U.S., Americans individually consume, on average, over 12 pounds of the sweet stuff each year.

Besides being a good source of calcium and made with natural ingredients, Kozy Shack Chocolate Rice Pudding is gluten free, low in sodium and does not contain artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.

You can find Chocolate Rice Pudding in ready-to-serve containers in the refrigerated dairy section of the supermarket.

On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)